About the Role:
Are you thinking about working a holiday in the UK? It's never been a better time to work in your professional career!
We are currently looking for dynamic Speech Pathologists to work with one of our prestigious clients based in the UK.
Apply your skills in the area of practice that best suits your experience and interests best. Service a varied caseload of clients and enjoy working in a flexible environment that fosters a positive work-life balance.
We can support you with advice on both HCPC and Visa applications, and opportunities for work in multiple locations across the UK, as well as guide you through the process from the start until your arrival in the UK!
If you are looking for an opportunity for career progression in an exciting and dynamic business then we want to hear from you.
- Excellent locations right across the UK
- Varied caseloads
- Competitive pay rate
- Assistance with all preparations including HCPC registration and visas
- Flexible work arrangements
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Current Registration with HCPC
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders)
- You are a skilled and dedicated Speech Pathologist and able to perform a wide range of Speech Pathology treatments
- Professional and dedicated to delivering a top quality service to customers enthusiastically
- A team player, capable of building strong and professional relationships with customers and colleagues
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
MediRecruit will assist you to prepare for life in the UK, working hard to find your desired locum position in your location of choice.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.