About the Role:
We are currently looking for a passionate clinician to take on a Mental Health Counsellor role in Sydney's Northern Beaches.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing counselling and assessment services for children and families. Enjoy a varied caseload and use your expertise to apply evidence-based interventions to help your clients overcome their individual difficulties.
Supporting children and families with challenging behaviours, you will manage a broad range of conditions across different life stages in a mostly clinic-based setting. Your caseload may involve working across mental health conditions, relationships, parenting, parent support, family counselling etc.
This is a full-time position.
If you're a Mental Health Social Worker, Counsellor or Psychologist looking for a change, apply now!
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Highly supportive team environment and culture
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive salary
- Achieve patient-centred outcomes
- Professional development opportunities
- Relevant ertiary qualifications in Counselling/ Social Work/ Psychology or equivalent
- Professional registration
- Previous experience supporting children and families with challenging behaviours
- Strong ability to work as part of a team and with autonomy and effective time management
- Highest ethical and professional standing
- Computer literacy
- Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - email@example.com or 0459 990 360.