About the Role:
MediRecruit looking for a Band 7 Dietitian with Oncology experience to work with our client based in Luton. The client requires the candidate to have experience in Oncology, with experience in Head and Neck Oncology desirable but not essential.
The successful applicant will have:
- A Degree / Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics
- HCPC registration (or eligibility for)
- Experience of working with Oncology, head and neck preferable
- Experience of MDT working
- Motivational Interviewing / Behaviour Change skills
- Knowledge of evidence based practice & outcome measure application
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders)
- Pay rate up to £25-30 per hour dependent on experience
- Ongoing contract
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
MediRecruit will assist you to prepare for life in the UK, working hard to find your desired locum position in your location of choice.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK, Locum, uk, u.k., U.K., locum, Dietician, dietician