About the Role:
We are seeking applicants for an Occupational Therapist role in South-East Region of WA (close to Perth).
The role plans and provides comprehensive Occupational Therapy services for Western Wheatbelt Primary Health. This is a community-based position, servicing in‐patients, out‐patients, adults and children of the Wheatbelt region.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will be considered for the right candidate.
- 10.5% employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Professional Development Opportunities and Study leave/assistance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Other professional and location-based allowances
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Relevant registration
- Minimum of 12months’ experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate therapy programs at an individual and group level, in the areas of child development, rehabilitation and aged care
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a multidisciplinary team
- Computer literacy and an ability to utilise information systems
- Knowledge and understanding of the WA Health Cultural Respect Implementation Framework
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899