About the Role:
MediRecruit has a fantastic opportunity for an Accident & Emergency Nurse to work with our client located in southwest London.
- Current Registration with HCPC
- NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) registered
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders)
- 12 months post-qualification experience gained in the last two years
- provide senior references, covering three years
- Excellent location
- Assistance with accommodation and travel
- Reimbursed DBS
- Excellent rates of weekly pay
- Free online training
- Access to a wide range of exclusive NHS and private sector jobs
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Directors’ Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role or other UK opportunities contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.