Our client is an established national provider of premium ward based equipment and complex rehab products.
Their passionate team of health professionals supply these specialist products to make a positive impact in the lives of people with a disability.
About the Role:
Looking to progress your career? We are seeking a Rehab Equipment Specialist to come join the team in Newcastle!
Use your passion for specialist equipment, to ensure that all clients and therapists are well informed of product advice and solutions available to them. The range of products includes walking frames, standers, strollers and manual and power wheelchairs.
As a highly driven professional, work with adults, children and other health professionals, and be motivated to achieve a set sales budget.
Junior or senior applicants are welcome to apply!
- $80K - $100K + super
- Improve life for those with disabilities
- Supportive specialist team
- Full on-the-job training provided
- Tools of the trade
- Broad knowledge of a wide range of specialist equipment and its application (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience working with special needs clients, including children (desirable)
- Experience in wheelchair and seating assessment (highly desired)
- Sensitive toward clients and their individual needs
- Commitment to customer service and good client outcomes
- Ability to be well organised and maintain attention to detail even when multi-tasking
- Ability to work autonomously
- Eagerness to meet sales targets
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Working with Children Check
- Police check
- Drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.