About the Role:
MediRecruit has a fantastic opportunity for a Band 5 Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) to work with a client based in Central London on an going basis.
- Current Registration with HCPC.
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders).
- 12 months post-qualification experience gained in the last two years
- Excellent location
- Excellent rates of weekly pay
- Support in relevant registrations and relocation requirements
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Directors’ Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role or other UK opportunities contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.