Our client delivers quality allied health services to people with a disability of all ages across the northside of Brisbane. They provide Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy services, in an ever evolving team. In partnership with their clients and carers, they strive to provide meaningful goal directed programs, groups and events that enhance their skills and participation in life.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Graduate Occupational Therapist to provide community & clinic-based services in Brisbane.
In this role, you will provide high-standard occupational therapy services to children and their families with disability, in all settings. Your role is to utilise specialist skills and knowledge to provide Occupational Therapy for clients of diverse presentations and complex physical needs.
This is a full-time position, for graduate candidates.
- Exceptional career development
- Generous salary - above award wages
- Fun & friendly work environment
- Big focus on professional development and staff incentives
- Consistent support and mentorship
- Supportive admin staff
- Extensive resources provided
- 6 weeks of annual leave, 1 week of PD leave and a vehicle allowance
- Relevant Tertiary Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Relevant Registration
- Paediatric experience (desired but not essential)
- Self-motivated and passionate about helping children and families
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Positive attitude
- Committed to quality best practice delivery of service
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.