About the Role:
We are seeking experienced applicants for a Registered Psychologist or Neuropsychologist role in North West Tasmania.
This position will require the successful applicant to participate as a member of the multidisciplinary team in the provision of psychology assessment and therapy services to inpatients and outpatients of medical, surgical and rehabilitation wards. Provide clinical expertise and evidence-based assessments and therapeutic interventions in accordance with organisational policies and relevant professional codes of conduct.
There will be the opportunity for travel within the North West Region of Tasmania as required, including King Island as necessary.
This is a part-time position (0.5EFT).
- Flexible working hours to enable work/life balance
- $95K - $110K (1.0EFT) + super + salary packaging benefits
- Relocation allowance for successful interstate applicants may be negotiated
- Post graduate qualification allowance where applicable
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Registered with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Endorsed with the Psychology Board of Australia as either/both a Clinical Psychologist or Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A strong ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0459 990 360.