Our client is a dynamic provider of occupational rehabilitation and injury management services. They are currently expanding and seeking health professionals who are interested in working across independent living, assistive technologies, assessment, workplace rehab or paediatrics.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual, skilled in Workplace Rehabilitation, to take on a Branch Manager role in Canberra.
You will have the opportunity to lead and mentor a team of 10 health professionals, who operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment to achieve positive outcomes for customers and clients.
Enjoy working across a variety of areas including both Branch Management activities and Case Management activities, with a focus on ensuring that the team upholds the tradition of excellence and performance, as well as financial performance that achieves sound profitability.
Some of your responsibilities will include the management of all Branch professional and administrative staff, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all activities undertaken within the Branch, and undertaking and recording monthly performance meetings with case management staff.
If you're an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant looking to take the next step up in your career - APPLY NOW!
- $110-120K + super + fully serviced car and profit share
- Operational, Management + Account Management role
- Leadership opportunity
- Positive work environment
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- Employee bonus schemes
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology
- AHPRA or ESSA registration
- Advanced skills in Workplace Rehabilitation
- Previous experience leading a team of health professionals
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Australian driver's licence
- National Police Check and Working With Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.