About the Role:
Are you a 2023 Graduate? We currently have some fantastic opportunities for you across various areas of practice, offering great mentoring, team support + ongoing supervision!
Whether you're interested in working with adults, paediatrics or aged care clients, we have multiple clients currently looking for new graduates to join their organisations.
We have opportunities available with national community/ NDIS providers, dynamic private practices and aged care providers!
Grow your professional skill set:
- Extend your clinical skills and apply person-centred services;
- Form strong client relationships;
- Work as part of an enthusiastic and passionate team, but also autonomously;
- Draw on your interest and passion - whether it's within the community setting working with NDIS, private and home care package clients or clinic-based therapy services;
- Support clients in the participation of daily living activities to help them regain their independence;
- Expand, develop and review programs according to client needs;
- Complete assessments and provide recommendations and reports;
- Ensure assessment plans are reviewed and updated regularly;
- Complete thorough documentation as required;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest evidence-based practices
We have multiple opportunities in metro areas including Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney + Hobart, starting January 2023. Apply now!
- Formal induction and graduate program
- Exceptional culture, values, and quality standards
- Tailored clinical support + training
- $70K + super + car allowance (where applicable)
- Great work/life balance
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Ongoing Professional Development
- A bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience is desirable but not essential
- Passionate about empowering others
- A natural communicator – in writing and in person
- You enjoy working on your own, but also as part of a team
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Passionate about helping clients and supporting their families
- Eager to develop yourself professionally and personally
- Current working with Children Check
- Current National Police Check
- Current drivers' licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.