About the Role:
MediRecruit is looking to recruit an experienced Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist on behalf of our popular client based in London.
You will be responsible for carrying out Occupational Therapy assessments of adult patients in their own homes and must have skills in Moving and Handling. For this role, experience of working in the community preferable but not essential.
This is an ongoing position in London. Applicants must have at least 1 years experience of working in physical dysfunction Occupational within the last two years.
- Current Registration with HCPC
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders).
- Band 6
- Relevant qualifications
- At least 1 years experience
- Full driving licence
- Excellent location
- Fast track registration process
- Shift Pattern - Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
- Pay rates £23 - £26 per hour (UMBRELLA)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay - on time, every time
- Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
- No Registration Fee
- Reimbursed DBSs
- Free online training available
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Directors’ Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role or other UK opportunities contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.