Take the leap and join a team of professional and experienced staff who are passionate about positive participant outcomes. This organisation not only delivers quality support services to empower NDIS participants to achieve their life goals, they also work closely with them to implement a plan that will work for each individual. They are a wonderfully driven and diverse group of professionals who genuinely love what they do.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Registered Psychologist to take on a community NDIS position in Geelong.
In this role, you will provide psychological therapy for a varied caseload of NDIS participants (0-65 years old). Deliver support and training to parents, carers, and/or other nominated participant supports, maintain records and produce reports according to NDIS requirements.
Work within a multidisciplinary team and provide direct community-based intervention and support. Also, enjoy working within a large therapy hub based in Central Geelong.
This is a permanent full-time position, however part-time may also be considered.
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Great job satisfaction
- Recognition of your contributions to the team’s successes
- Open floor to contribute ideas to company improvements
- Access to large therapy hubs
- Low billable hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in Psychology
- AHPRA registration
- Excellent counseling and clinical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in and contribute to a team
- An ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Effective time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to social justice and inclusion and valuing difference and diversity
- Ability to treat participants with a wide range of disabilities
- Evidence of clinical supervision and ongoing professional development
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the NDIS
- Current Police check
- Cleared Victorian Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Cleared NDIS Worker Screen Check
- Access to own car and current driver’s license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.
In applying for this role, you will be subject to a National NDIS Worker Screen Check. From 1 February 2021 any staff member deemed to be working in a ‘risk-assessed role’ or at the request of management, must undergo a NDIS Worker Screening Check. In-line with the Victorian Government mandating the COVID-19 vaccine for all authorised workers attending the workplace, the successful candidate will need to provide their COVID-19 digital certificate, or, a immunisation history statement as proof of vaccination.