About the Role:
Looking for a change? We are seeking a dynamic Occupational Therapist for a temporary Aged Care role in Western Sydney.
Provide client-focused services for aged care clients, working across both in-home rehab and residential aged care. Deliver hands-on comprehensive treatments, develop client care plans, conduct regular reviews, and apply evidence-based practice and deliver the highest quality therapy services for your clients.
Use your strong communication skills to build strong relationships with your clients, as well as other healthcare professionals.
This is a temporary position, and an immediate start is available!
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and collaborative team
- Flexible working conditions
- Well-established professional team
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 3-5 years of aged care experience
- Committed to achieving positive outcomes and adding value
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Effective time management skills
- Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.