About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Myotherapist to join a specialist service provider in Melbourne.
You will work in a supportive, multidisciplinary team environment and provide clients with treatment within scope of practice;
- As an intervention to eliminate pain and discomfort and restore function
- To enhance performance, recuperation, rehabilitation and prevention of injury
- To promote relaxation, improve circulation, relieve muscle tension and increase range of movement
Develop and maintain close working relationships with other health professionals and refer clients to the appropriate team member or external provider as appropriate. Also undertake administrative duties such as data collection, client documentation, bookings/appointments, phone calls, client records and health reports.
This is a permanent, full-time position, however a part-time opportunity may also be considered.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ongoing professional development
- Training provided (if applicable)
- Exciting potential for career progression
- $80K - $90K + super (depending on experience)
- Incentives on offer
- A full member of Massage and Myotherapy Australia
- An ability to plan, implement and evaluate a range of treatments within scope of practice
- Commitment to and willingness to participate in continuing training and
education related to area of employment
- Previous experience in assessing patients' and devising creative but effective treatment plans
- Sound written and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communicational and organisational skills
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely
- Current driver's licence
- Current police check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.