About the Role:
The internal Rehabilitation Specialist is responsible for assessing the rehabilitation needs of injured employees immediately following an injury, and facilitating earliest possible return to work. They will be required to develop, implement and monitor rehabilitation and return to work plans, liaise with medical/treating practitioners, service providers, workplace managers and claims officers.
- Eligibility for membership of relevant professional association (essential);
- Degree in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy,Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Exercise Physiology required;
- Current driving licence;
- Previous Comcare case management experience preferred;
- Prior work experience as an In House or Independent Rehabilitation Provider highly regarded.
- Autonomous opportunity for working from home
- Travel allowance and option for car
- Travel to Riverina region withing two hour radius of Canberra
- Excellent salary on offer
- Join a national organisation with Rehab at Work and early intervention philosophy.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Injury Management, Injury Management Advisor injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Therapist, OT, occupational therapist, physio, Physio, physiotherapist, Physiotherapist, Comcare, comcare