About the Role:
We are seeking a Physiotherapist to take on a clinic-based role in Northern Melbourne!
Join a reputable practice that delivers high-quality services across physiotherapy, chiro, osteopath, clinical pilates, podiatry and myotherapy. Working in a clinic-based environment, you will be working with diverse clientele, treating MSK conditions, and delivering group therapy classes. Enjoy working in a low-pressure environment, with no billable hours and minimal admin.
This role would be highly suitable for someone with aged care experience looking to move into a private practice role that isn’t too face-paced.
This role offers flexible work arrangements, working based in either Epping or Broadmeadows. Both graduates and experienced Physiotherapists are welcome to apply!
- MSK and group therapy classes
- Flexible work arrangements
- $70K - $85K + super (depending on experience)
- High-performing, professional team
- Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience working in private practice is desired
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine passion for health and therapy
- A warm, caring personality
- Willingness to learn and further your career
- A team player attitude
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.