What can MediRecruit do for you?
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Directors’ Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
MediRecruit offer a FREE information booklet for all interested Allied Health professionals heading to the UK.
What locum work is on offer?
We provide positions within a variety of different sectors including NHS, Private Hospitals/ Practices, Occupational Health Settings and Sports Organisations. We have locum opportunities across the UK in the following settings:
- Feeding and swallowing difficulties
- Mild to severe learning difficulties
- Physical Disabilities
- Language Delay
- Specific Language Impairment
- Hearing impairment
- Cleft palate
- Autism/Social interaction difficulties
- Voice Disorders
- Selective mutism
- Degenerative Conditions
- Parkinson’s Disease and dementia
- Head Neck and Throat Cancer
- Voice problems
- Mental health issues
- Learning Difficulties
What do you need?
- You must have a recognised Qualification in Physiotherapy.
- You must be eligible for Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or have a British/EU passport.
- Approved HCPC application (regulatory health body for the UK) or in the process of applying.
- A valid police check from your relevant country dated within 6 months.
- Up to date Serology reports.
How do you apply?
For more information about these opportunities and to obtain our MediRecruit FREE information booklet contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email email@example.com.
UK, Locum, uk, u.k., U.K., speechie, Speechie, Speech and Language Therapy, Speech and Language Therapist, SLP, Speech Pathologist, Pathology, speech therapy, language therapy