What can MediRecruit do for you?
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Directors’ Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
MediRecruit offer a FREE information booklet for all interested Allied Health professionals heading to the UK.
What locum work is on offer?
We provide positions within a variety of different sectors including NHS, Private Hospitals/ Practices, Occupational Health Settings and Sports Organisations. We have locum opportunities across the UK in the following settings:
- Intensive Care
- Women’s Health
- Intermediate Care
- Elderly Care
- Stroke Services
- Occupational Health
- Palliative Care / Oncology
- Chronic Pain Management
- Pulmonary Rehab
- Falls Prevention
What do you need?
- You must have a recognised Qualification in Physiotherapy.
- You must be eligible for Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or have a British/EU passport.
- Approved HCPC application (regulatory health body for the UK) or in the process of applying.
- A valid police check from your relevant country dated within 6 months.
- Up to date Serology reports.
How do you apply?
For more information about these opportunities and to obtain our MediRecruit FREE information booklet contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email email@example.com.
UK, Locum, uk, u.k., U.K., locum, Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, Rehabilitation Consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, rehab consultant