About the Role:
MediRecruit is searching for Occupational Therapists, with a passion for paediatrics, for multiple full-time and part-time roles commencing.
You will be working in an established and growing multidisciplinary team consisting of Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitians and Music Therapists.
- Full-time and part-time (minimum 3 days) applicants will be considered;
- School based and clinic based caseloads offered or both;
- School based offers variety of 1:1 therapy, whole class lessons and workshops for educators. Work offered at schools throughout Sydney;
- Clinic based work offers a varied caseload of complex disability, ASD and mainstream difficulties;
- Hours are flexible and offer work life balance;
- School based roles offer school holidays off.
- Graduate or postgraduate qualifications in Occupational Therapy;
- Registration with APHRA or eligible to apply;
- New graduates or experienced therapists welcome to apply;
- Warm approachable personality in working with children and being responsive to their needs;
- Understanding of the pressures on families dealing with children with additional needs;
- Access to own car and driver's license;
- Current Working with Children Check;
- Current Police Check.
- Flexible working hours;
- Work autonomously;
- Work with an expert team of Occupational Therapists;
- Exceptional PD on offer as well a senior support system for mentoring;
- Work with a MDT of OT's, SLP's, Psychologists, Dieticians and Music Therapists;
- Option of a school based or clinical work, or a mixed caseload of both.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B. OccThy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9696 3375.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Paediatrics, paediatrics