About the Role:
We’re looking for a Physiotherapist with a clinical interest in Women’s Health to help develop and build a service alongside a mixed musculoskeletal caseload.
As part of our client's team, you will be given plenty of learning opportunities through our client's in-house CPD, peer review and appraisal program as well as time for clinical discussion and joint speciality appointments. You will be expected to contribute to the rich culture of sharing knowledge with the aim of providing the best care possible for patients. The position will be at one of their central London clinics.
- At least 3– 5 years private practice/ MSK experience
- HCPC Registration
- Experience or committed interested in Women's Health
- Proven continued professional development
- An understanding of the benefits of multi-disciplinary working
- Enthusiastic attitude to clinical development within a team environment
- Ambition to deliver gold standard Physiotherapy to a motivated patient population
- Excellent mentoring and professional development.
- As part of our team, you will be given plenty of learning opportunities through our in-house CPD, peer review and appraisal program as well as time for clinical discussion and joint speciality appointments.
- Staff in include experts in their field.
- Sponsorship offered
- This is a full-time employed position.
MediRecruit is a premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, Spinal, Sports, spinal, sports, MSK, msk, Women's Health, women's health, pt