About the Role:
MediRecruit are looking for Podiatrists to work with one of our prestigious clients based in the UK. Due to rapid expansion, our client is searching for podiatrists to join the dynamic and dedicated team.
- Current Registration with HCPC
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders)
- You are a skilled and dedicated Podiatrist and able to perform a wide range of podiatry treatments
- Professional and dedicated to delivering a top quality service to customers enthusiastically
- A team player, capable of building strong and professional relationships with customers and colleagues
- If you are looking for an opportunity for a career progression in an exciting and dynamic business then we want to hear from you.
- Pay rate up to £24.00 per hour dependent on experience
- Contracts will range between 3-6 months, with the possibility of extension
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
MediRecruit will assist you to prepare for life in the UK, working hard to find your desired locum position in your location of choice.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email email@example.com.