Our client strives to be a provider of choice for those who are most vulnerable within the NDIS. They pride themselves on taking a client-centric approach to the way in which they deliver their services, and they are currently seeking talented health professionals to join their team.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Psychologist to take on a community role in Sydney.
In this role you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, taking a holistic approach to all therapy services. Enjoy developing personalised therapy plans for your clients with the goal of improving life satisfaction and better social/community participation.
Work with a broad range of clientele where they live, work, learn and play, including their homes, workplace, or schools, as well as out in the broader community.
This is a full-time position.
- Excellent supervision, support + training
- $70K - $90K + super + incentives
- Professional development allowances
- A flexible working environment
- Work independently, whilst well supported within a multidisciplinary team
- Career mapping with regular opportunities for advancement
- Pool cars available
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology
- 1-2 years’ experience is desirable
- AHPRA registration
- NDIS experience and understanding is preferable but not essential
- A passion for assisting clients to reach their full potential
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current drivers licence and registered vehicle
- NDIS Worker Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.