Our client is a national group of companies, whose mission is to connect with clients and deliver collaborative care to residents in the Community, Aged Care or Privately. Their organisation is currently expanding, and they are now looking for a passionate therapist who can help maximise positive outcomes for clients!
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Occupational Therapist to come join the team in Brisbane.
Provide client-focused services to residents in their homes and use your expertise to deliver hands-on comprehensive assessments. Participate in pain management programs, apply evidence-based practice and deliver industry-leading rehabilitation services.
Work in a supportive environment that helps you provide a collaborative approach to all services. This largely includes attending onsite referrals, providing quality hands-on treatments for clients, developing client care plans, conducting regular reviews, and maintaining up-to-date records.
This is a full-time or part-time position, offering flexible hours.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Collaborative work environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Mentoring and team-based activities
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Previous experience in an Aged Care or similar environment (desired)
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.