Our client is a multi-disciplinary allied health business. Currently, they have seven purpose-built allied health clinics around South East Queensland and are continuing to grow! They are currently seeking talented Physiotherapists to join their allied health team.
About the Role:
Each and every day, play an important role in providing evidence-based and innovative healthcare – helping clients achieve their goals through a modern, active therapy approach to health care delivery.
Support clients achieve amazing things – whether it be through Pilates, exercise rehabilitation, strength conditioning, women's health strategies.....to name just a few of our clients' services! No goal is too big or too small or too hard to help with!
Current locations requiring Physiotherapists are:
These are full-time positions, however part-time will also be considered. New grads and experienced therapists considered.
- >50hrs internal CPD per year
- $2,500 CPD allowance per year
- Regular social and team building events
- Free use of Gym facilities AND Pilates classes
- Collaborative work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Tertiary Physiotherapy qualification
- AHPRA Registration
- Relevant insurance
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Paid Worker Blue Card
- Worker Screening Card for NDIS
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0459 990 360.