About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented Locum Podiatrist for a residential aged care locum role in Sydney.
Provide client-focused services and use your expertise to deliver comprehensive assessments in a residential aged care setting. Attend onsite referrals, provide quality hands-on treatments for clients, develop client care plans, conduct regular reviews, apply best-practice disease and wound care management, and maintain up-to-date records.
Work in a supportive environment that helps you provide a collaborative approach to all services.
This is a locum position, from late January to March 2022.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Dynamic and supportive work environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Rewarding work focused on quality and clinical outcomes
- All equipment provided
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in an aged care or similar environment (required)
- Previous pain management experience (required)
- A passion for working with the aging population
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- ACFI compliance and documentation knowledge
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.