About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic Physiotherapist to join a multi-disciplinary Allied Health clinic based in Heidelberg.
In this role, you will:
- Work with a diverse range of clientele to provide hands-on physiotherapy for a range of conditions
- Have an existing and varied caseload
- Develop effective and personalised rehabilitation programs for your clients
- Be involved in an excellent mentoring from the Principal Physiotherapist plus gain access to a generous professional development package
- Work in a busy clinic with experienced Physiotherapists on staff plus additional AHPs
- Establish, assess and re-assess patient goals
- Have opportunities for career progression
This is a permanent full-time or part-time position. New grads or experienced therapists are welcome to apply!
- $70K - $95K + super (depending on experience)
- Generous professional development package
- Existing, varied caseload
- Supportive + collaborative environment
- Ongoing development and training
- Flexible full or part-time hours
- Excellent mentoring and professional development
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience in a private practice setting is desired
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focus on client outcomes
- Adaptable Personality
- A caring and compassionate team player
- A confident and friendly personal approach
- Valid Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.