About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented Speech Pathologist to join the team in Western Melbourne.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a mixed clinical caseload of your own across both adults and paediatrics and working mainly community-based with some group work.
Work within a multidisciplinary team to provide an early intervention service for your clients, focusing on responsive, individualised services and support that promotes positive quality of life. Develop support plans, collaborate with staff in the implementation of therapy programs, and provide high-quality written reports.
This is a full-time position, but part-time may also be considered. New graduates are also welcome to apply!
- Competitive remuneration
- Mixed clinical caseload
- Professional development opportunities
- Pool cars available
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA registration
- Previous experience in developing and coordinating high-quality individualised programs within a systemic centered framework is desired
- An ability to conduct assessments specific to disability needs and write high-quality program reports is desired
- A commitment to liaising effectively and building partnerships with all relevant stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Current driver's licence
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. O