About the Role:
Our client is undergoing rapid expansion and is in need of a talented Healthcare Professional with a passion for people and sales.
Use your health qualification in account management and business development role advising and training on specialist healthcare products and equipment to hospitals, community health and private practices. Enjoy building relationships with existing and prospective customers and introduce healthcare products, therapy approaches and their benefits to create demand for products. Install equipment for clinical trials, educate customers employees, and remedy any issues or problems in order to ensure acceptance of products. Be an expert in your field!
Qualified Physiotherapists and Allied Healthcare Professionals will be considered.
- $75K - $90K + super
- $15K car allowance
- Some interstate and overseas travel
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance
- At least 3 years working in the healthcare industry
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Sound working knowledge of OH&S / Risk Management / Workers Compensation legislation and principles.
- University Degree in Physiotherapy, Prosthetics and Orthotics, or Podiatry.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.