Our client is a national provider of therapy services, NDIS functional capacity assessments and therapeutic supports to people of all ages and abilities. Their passionate team of health professionals work hard to help their clients improve their mobility, access the community more easily, and regain their overall independence.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Speech Pathologist to take on a community-based role in Brisbane.
Provide quality services to clients, both in the home and within community networks, and work closely with the community team, including the plan and support managers and Therapists. Evaluate your clients' condition and needs, to develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan. As an experienced therapist, you will also have the opportunity to mentor and support junior therapists in your team.
Working with diverse people, you will have countless opportunities to:
- Extend your expertise in community and disability care
- Form strong client relationships
- Empower lives with your clinical skills
- $85K - $90K + super + car allowance
- Incentive program + CPD
- 12-month retention bonus
- Novated car lease offered
- Salary packaging offered - up to $15900 on meals, entertainment, mortgage
- Leadership and career growth options
- Extensive induction process
- Laptop and mobile provided
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA registration
- A minimum of 3 years' experience
- Previous NDIS experience (required)
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.