Our client is a dedicated operator of corporate wellness centres to inspire positive health and wellbeing in the workplace. Their multidisciplinary team is made up of Physiotherapists, Myotherapists, Podiatrists, Fitness Professionals, Dietitians, and Wellbeing Consultants who are most passionate about delivering tailored wellbeing programs for their clients.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate Physiotherapist for a Health and Wellness Specialist role in Melbourne!
In this role, you will responsible for developing and implementing individualised workplace wellness programs and physiotherapy solutions to meet your clients' needs.
Join a passionate multidisciplinary team and enjoy motivating and educating corporate clients to achieve their personal wellbeing goals. Wellbeing services and programs can range across health programs/challenges, educational workshops, health consultations, on-site health checks, ergonomic assessments, and much more.
This is a hybrid role comprised of 60% business development and 40% Occupational Physiotherapy. If you are an experienced Physiotherapist looking to take the next step up in your career, please apply now!
This is a full-time position, however part-time will also be considered.
- Business Development + Occ Physio
- Work with a highly passionate team
- Employee wellness program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- $100K - $110K + super
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- 4+ years MSK experience in a private practice setting
- A confident communicator
- Passionate about helping people to achieve optimal health in their workplace
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A proactive mindset
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Experience and/or qualification in Clinical Pilates, Sleep Training, and Nutrition is highly desirable
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.