Our client is a national provider of therapy services, NDIS functional capacity assessments and therapeutic supports to people of all ages and abilities. Their passionate team of health professionals work hard to help their clients improve their mobility, access the community more easily, and regain their overall independence.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic Business Manager to join a multidisciplinary Allied Health organisation in Adelaide, SA!
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, in this role you will largely be responsible for the management of an entire business unit, working across various areas including marketing, financials, profit and loss and recruitment. You will lead a team of allied health professionals to deliver high-quality NDIS health services and be responsible for the financial management, service delivery and quality functions of their operations. Support the development of team members, coach Team Leaders to achieve their key performance indicators, and review business performance on an ongoing basis.
This is a proactive, management role that will require you to work collaboratively with senior management and actively identify opportunities for improvement.
If you're looking to take the next step in your career, please apply now!
- Rewarding management opportunity
- High-performing, passionate team
- $120K - $160K + super + incentives
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Clinical health background (required)
- Previous NDIS experience
- Previous experience in managing a large team
- Previous experience working to billable hours and KPI's
- A strong ability to manage P&L
- Committed to high-quality service delivery
- Passionate about empowering others to achieve their goals
- Highly personable
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.