Our client is a supportive Private Practice in Southern NSW. They are a compassionate, multidisciplinary team that deliver therapy services for diverse clients, in a range of clinic settings across residential care, private hospitals, schools, homes and telehealth. They are currently expanding and looking to grow their team of highly motivated therapists!
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to join a supportive practice in Campbelltown as a Team Leader!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and supporting a growing team. Maintain a small caseload of your own - adults/ paediatrics or mixed - and engage closely with a range of clinicians, family members and support workers.
The role is predominantly clinic-based with some occasional community visits. It is also flexible with the option to include some telehealth work from home!
Permanent full-time or part-time, working 4 days a week.
- $110K + super
- Beautiful location
- Flexible, face-to-face + telehealth work arrangements
- Regular case conferences + weekly team meetings
- Compassionate and motivated team
- $10,000 professional development allowance + 5 paid PD days per year
- Sign on + 12 months tenure bonus
- Low billable hours
- In-house leadership development program
- Relevant Occupational Therapy Tertiary qualifications
- AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 5 years' experience (paediatric experience is desirable)
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Warm and caring personality
- A team player
- Current driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.