About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Podiatrist to come join the team in Metro Brisbane.
Provide client-focused services for aged care clients in residential aged care facilities. In this role, you will provide health assessments and treatment services for foot and lower limb health concerns to help maximise mobility and improve your clients' independence. Work in a supportive, multidisciplinary environment, that helps you provide a collaborative approach to all services.
This is a permanent full-time or part-time position.
- $70K - $80K base salary
- Flexible work arrangements
- $4,800 car allowance (where applicable)
- $1K annual professional development allowance
- Collaborative work environment
- 14-weeks paid parental leave for all eligible employees
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Previous experience in an Aged Care or similar environment (desired)
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Fully vaccinated (Covid-19 and Flu)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.