Our client strives to be a provider of choice for those who are most vulnerable within the NDIS. They pride themselves on taking a client-centric approach to the way in which they deliver their services, and they are currently seeking talented health professionals to join their team.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to take on an Area Manager role in Adelaide.
As an Area Manager, you will largely be responsible for ensuring compliance within the team, being involved in PD agendas for all staff, communicating across the team and promoting the organisational cultural values. Enjoy collaborating with a reputable, multidisciplinary team that prides itself on its high performance, based on their delivery of consistent, high-quality services.
In addition to working closely with the mobile and community team, also liaise with other health professionals and services to help provide client-specific support plans.
This is a full-time, permanent position. If you're looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- National organisation
- Professional development allowances
- Competitive remuneration
- A flexible working environment
- Pool cars available
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- 4-5 years’ experience is desirable
- AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in a leadership/management role (desired)
- Committed to high-quality service delivery for diverse clients
- NDIS experience and understanding is preferable but not essential
- A passion for assisting clients to reach their full potential
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current drivers licence and registered vehicle
- NDIS Worker Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.