Our client is a dynamic provider of occupational rehabilitation and injury management services. They are currently expanding and seeking health professionals who interested in working across independent living, assistive technologies, assessment, workplace rehab or paediatrics.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Provisional Psychologist for an OES and NES role in Canberra.
Provide mental health and wellbeing solutions for individuals and organisations across the spectrum of psychological injury. Identify and implement preventive and proactive interventions for the early detection and resolution of work and personal issues that may affect an individual's performance and wellbeing.
This role will largely involve an OES and NES Psych caseload, but you will also have the opportunity to build on your clinical skills and work towards registration. Supervision is also included in the package!
If you are a Provisional Psychologist looking to move into an Occ Rehab role please apply now!
- $70K - $80K package + car + supervision
- Positive work environment
- Employee bonus schemes
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Supportive management
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- Provisionally registered with AHPRA (or eligible)
- Relevant industry experience is desirable
- Previous experience in Occ Rehab or an interest in this area is desired
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Approachable and flexible
- Strong ability to build meaningful relationships with key customers
- Driver's licence
- NDIS Screening check
- National Police Check
- Fully vaccinated (Covid-19 and Flu)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.