Our client is a dynamic provider of occupational rehabilitation and injury management services. They are currently expanding and seeking health professionals who interested in working across independent living, assistive technologies, assessment, workplace rehab or paediatrics.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Registered Psychologist with strong skills in general counselling and assessment for a new role in Canberra.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to work across Private Practice, Medicare, NDIS, and Work Cover Counselling. Work is predominantly clinic-based with occasional home visits.
Manage an assessment and clinical treatment caseload with both adults and adolescents/children. If you're a professional clinician eager to contribute to the development of services in the region and keen to shape the scope of your own practice, this is the role for you.
This is a full-time or part-time position.
- $90K - $130K package (depending on experience)
- Company car (for work and personal use)
- Positive work environment
- Employee bonus schemes
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Supportive management
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Fully Registered Psychologist with AHPRA registration
- Strong skills/ qualifications in general counselling and assessment
- Relevant industry experience is desirable
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Approachable and flexible
- Happy to work during school hours
- Strong ability to build meaningful relationships
- Driver's licence
- NDIS Screening check
- National Police Check
- Working With Children Check
- Fully vaccinated (Covid-19 and Flu)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.