About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated Physiotherapist to join a well-established practice in Swan Hill!
Join an established team and work alongside other dynamic Physiotherapists in a supportive work environment. Deliver general Physiotherapy services, but predominantly MSK and Sports Physiotherapy. Provide hands-on physio as well as specialised strengthening programs for injury rehab, improved health and better sporting performance.
Manage and treat a varied caseload of private practice clients, utilise a wide range of physiotherapy treatment modalities and provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focussing on their personal goal attainment.
This is a full-time position and an immediate start is available!
- $75K - $100K + super (depending on experience)
- Lively and dynamic team
- Accommodation subsidy offered
- Opportunities for career progression
- Onsite hydro facilities
- Ongoing personal development opportunities through a professional development package
- Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy (graduates also considered)
- AHPRA registration
- APA membership
- Previous experience working in private practice (desirable)
- Ability to build a strong client case-load
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in strengthening and conditioning to make a positive impact
- Positive attitude
- Ability to interact and communicate with a team but also work independently
- A confident and friendly personal approach
- Valid Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.