Our client is a young and fast-growing aged care and disability service provider in Melbourne. Founded in 2019, their highly dedicated and driven team of professionals work in diverse range of environments, from client homes to residential aged care facilities. With now 6 clinicians in the team, their talented therapists are most passionate about delivering a mobile allied health experience for their valued clients.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Physiotherapist to come join an expanding aged care and disability service provider in Western Melbourne.
Provide client-focused services and deliver hands-on comprehensive assessments for aged care clients in the community. This largely includes providing quality assessments and interventions for clients, developing client care plans, conducting regular reviews, and maintaining up-to-date records. You will also collaborate with other allied health team members, care coordinators, and facility managers.
Enjoy getting involved in rehabilitation and exercise focussed work that extends beyond pure pain management.
This is a full-time position, and some metro Melbourne travel will also be required.
- $80K - $90K + super (depending on experience)
- Upward progression + leadership opportunities in next 6-12 months
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive team
- Flexible work arrangements
- Travel allowance
- Up to a $5K sign-on bonus (depending on experience)
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of NDIS and community aged care programs (desirable)
- Strong organisational skills
- Current driver's licence and car
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.