About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Registered Psychologist to take on an exciting new Director of Counselling Services role in Inner South Western Sydney.
The Director of Counselling Services is responsible for leading the Counselling and Psychological Services Team to support children and adolescents. This role also involves working with the wider community to support student psychological, emotional and physical wellbeing.
Manage and lead a team of Psychologists to support high-quality care, and be hands-on in the provision of evidence-based interventions for students in collaboration with other parents/family members through psychological testing and assessment, counselling support, and consultancy with other health professionals.
If you are an experienced Registered Psychologist, passionate about working with children and youth and eager to lead a team of professionals, please apply now!
- Career progression opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Supportive + collaborative team
- Flexible working environment
- $120K - $140K + super
- Support for continued professional development
- An opportunity to make a real difference in the development and lives of children and youth
- Full registration as a Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Proven track record of leading and working both collaboratively and independently within a team setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- Well-developed resilience and ability to balance personal well-being in challenging situations
- Previous counselling experience working with children and adolescence
- Experience in psychological assessment of school-aged children and adolescents
- Experience in crisis management and Child Protection
- A current working with children check
- A valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate or COVID-19 Vaccine Medical Contraindication exemption
- Current driver's licence
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.