Our client is a leading and inclusive organisation that offers avenues for Health Professionals to work in multidisciplinary environments in private practice settings. They are a well-established and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes, and who are equally passionate about achieving personal health goals for our clients.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Paediatric Occupational Therapist for a private practice role in Regional QLD.
The clinical caseload includes children of a variety of ages (0-18), conditions, and abilities. The role will involve assessing diverse patient needs and applying appropriate rehabilitation prescription for the individual. You will have the opportunity to provide services in diverse environments including within the clinic, hydrotherapy, school visits and home visits.
This is a full-time or part-time, permanent position. Ideally seeking an experienced individual, however, graduates are welcome to apply.
- Join a National Organisation
- High-performing, multidisciplinary team
- Remunerated with an above Award Rate
- Provide personalised, high-quality services
- Supportive environment
- Access to mentoring and support
- Broad range of professional development opportunities
- Participate in providing training to junior therapists (dependent on experience)
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Passionate about working with children and for high-quality service delivery for paediatric clients
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of the NDIS framework, funding and services (desired)
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.