About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Speech Pathologist to take on a Team Leader role in Sydney.
Monitor, evaluate and review discipline specific workloads and caseloads across sites, and manage the team in line with the longer-term organisational objectives. Work collaboratively with all members of the team and encourage an environment of sharing knowledge and ideas to ensure continuous improvement. Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, and participate in the recruitment, induction, performance management, leave planning and performance reviews of staff.
Services are most effective in the person’s usual environments and routines; therefore, therapists generally travel to a diverse range of locations to provide therapy. Our client also provides some therapy “in-clinic/rooms”.
This is a full-time position, with vacancies in Sydney's West, South West, North West, and South East.
- Autonomous working environment
- $97K - $113K total remuneration
- Tolls and petrol included, with pool cars also available
- Tools of Trade provided - laptop and phone
- Support people of all ages to live independently
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Speech Pathology
- Current registration with relevant registration board
- Ability to provide clinical leadership and support to individuals through joint work, supervision, consultation and mentoring
- Ability to apply person-centred thinking and practice
- A capacity to develop an effective and strong working relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a team leader role (desired)
- Motivated and compassionate
- A self-starter with a growth-mindset
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Working With Children’s Certificate
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.