Our client is a team of speech pathologists with 13 years’ experience working in the local community. They also work within a multi-disciplinary environment with OTs and Psychologists. They are currently looking for enthusiastic, playful speech therapists to join the growing team on a part-time basis. Full time work will be available in the near future. We are looking for both senior experienced (1 year or more) and junior therapists (including graduates).
About the Role:
We are seeking applicants to work in South West Sydney. Varied work environments are available with opportunities to work in homes, schools, kindergartens and aged care (swallow assessments). The successful applicants will provide services in the community, with significant potential to expand. The roles will include providing assessments and interventions to adults (swallow assessments) and children with a wide range of developmental conditions and special needs including autism.
The position allows for significant flexibility and independence in your work arrangements and workload. Our client is also an avid supporter in reducing your administration tasks so that you can concentrate on providing care to clients. This includes using IPads and having a full-time receptionist and Office manager.
- Organised, independent, playful, enthusiastic and bubbly personality.
- Passion for supporting and empowering families of children with special needs.
- General paediatric case load.
- Experience with children with autism spectrum disorders and developmental delays.
- A current membership with SPA.
- Current Working with Children and Police Check.
- Access to own car and current driver’s license.
- Supportive, fun and professional work environment.
- A great understanding of clinicians needs, offering great support.
- Generous remuneration package for the right candidate.
- Significant flexibility and independence in work arrangements & workload.
- Ongoing support, mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9696 3375.
Speech Pathologist, SLP, Speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech pathologist, slp, speechie, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, paeds, Paeds, Adult, adult