About the Role:
We are currently seeking passionate Physiotherapiststo to join an established mobile allied health team in Melbourne - positions available in all areas.
In this role, you will be treating clients in their homes with a variety of conditions, including post-acute care, post-surgical, reconditioning, and rehabilitation.
Enjoy working alongside highly qualified and experienced therapists and providing a collaborative approach to all services.
This is a permanent position, full-time or part-time. If you're looking for a mobile position and have a passion for one-on-one home health care, please apply now!
- Flexible role - full or part-time work arrangements
- Fully mobile
- Choice of clients
- Variety in your caseload
- $75K - $90K + super + commission
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive team and admin support
- Company car available for a full time role
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Police Check
- Level 2 First Aid
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Flu vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.