For over 20 years, our client has supported thousands of people of all ages to achieve their individual goals, believing that every person has a right to live to their full potential and enjoy an everyday life.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced therapist to take on a new Area Lead role in Sydney.
Reporting to the State Lead, you will work with the team to develop the area annual business plan with a focus on growth, team retention, financial & clinical impacts.
Leading the high-impact area, you will oversee and provide support to team leaders and be accountable to the area budget and for achieving clinical impact targets. Also undertake billable clinical hours, project work and oversight, and ensure relationships with external stakeholders are developed and maintained.
Enjoy working in this autonomous, leadership position and identifying key areas of improvement to deliver a consistent approach to therapy services.
This is a full-time position.
- Fantastic leadership opportunity
- Passionate and hard-working team
- Autonomous working environment
- $115K - $132K total remuneration
- Support people of all ages to live independently
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, or Physiotherapy (with current full registration)
- Demonstrated previous experience in senior leadership
- Experience in the disability sector (highly desirable)
- Strong communicator with demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Knowledge of contemporary therapy practises and services
- Ability to prioritise and influence
- Experience in developing business plans, budgets and working to targets
- Experience or knowledge with risk prevention and management
- Ability to compile, analyse and present statistical data
- A self-starter with a growth-mindset
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Drivers Licence
- Current Working With Children’s Certificate
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.