About the Role:
We are currently seeking dynamic Occupational Therapist to join a private practice in Bundaberg.
Provide Occupational Therapy assessment, intervention and education for either a mixed caseload of children and adults, or have the option to specialise within your area of interest. In this role, you will work with clients with a variety of needs including being on the autism spectrum, sensory processing difficulties, physical disabilities, sensory impairments, and learning difficulties.
Take a collaborative approach towards helping your clients achieve their goals and increase their functional independence. Enjoy providing assessment services either in the clinic or during school/ home visits.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Graduates are welcome to apply!
- Competitive negotiable salary
- Flexible service provision model
- Career progression opportunities are available
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Previous paediatric experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong clinical skills using a variety of treatment approaches is desirable
- Strong work ethic
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Level 2 First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.