About the Role:
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join a leading national not-for-profit in Gosford.
In this role, you will provide both individual and group intervention programs for a caseload of adults clients, to support them to achieve maximum independence and participation in daily living activities.
Consult with clients and their families to plan and deliver specialised services as per their needs that are identified throughout the assessment process. You will assess the clients' capacity to participate in daily living activities, community activities, recreation, employment etc. Coordinate the provision of services internally to clients and families and liaise with external service providers to achieve desired outcomes for clients.
This is a full-time or part-time, permanent position.
- $90K + super + salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements, full-time or part-time
- Pathways for career progression
- Highly passionate team
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Knowledge and skills in working with adults and older adults
- Previous experience in providing client support and face-to-face Occupational Therapy services
- High standard of professional ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- Current driver’s licence
- Current National Police check (or a willingness to obtain one)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9696 3375.