Our client is a values driven organisation with a reputation for service innovation and quality. The not for profit organisation provides a comprehensive range of health and community services.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Senior Speech Pathologist to work within a multidisciplinary team in South East Melbourne.
Provide quality services to clients, both in the home and within community networks, and work closely with the community team, including the plan and support managers and Therapists. Evaluate your clients' condition and needs, to develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan.
Working with diverse people, you will have countless opportunities to:
- Extend your expertise in community and disability care
- Form strong client relationships
- Empower lives with your clinical skills
This is a full-time position.
- Flexible work practices
- Supportive workplace culture
- $95k + super + salary packaging
- Ethically driven environment
- Highly experienced team
- Positive work environment
- Well-resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology or recognised equivalent qualification
- Current registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- Demonstrated ability to deliver assessments, recommendations & therapy in line with NDIS plans
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Well-developed communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to organise and proactively self-manage workload to meet annual performance targets
- Current Victorian Driver licence
- Previous experience in family centred and strength based approach.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.