Our client is a values driven organisation with a reputation for service innovation and quality. The service adapts a family-centred approach and a high priority is placed on forming collaborative relationships with families to empower and educate. The not for profit organisation provides a comprehensive range of health and community services.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Paediatric Speech Pathologist to work within a multidisciplinary team in South East Melbourne.
This role is in the child development service and will provide a high quality, effective and efficient service to children and families through the use of qualifications, skills, consultation with the individual and allied health services.
The Paediatric Speech Pathologist works with other members of the child development team to provide a multidisciplinary service to help children achieve meaningful participation in their everyday settings. The service supports families to identify and build on a child’s strengths interests and capabilities.
The role will provide assessment and treatment to pre-school, primary school aged children, and families within a multidisciplinary service through the provision of appropriate clinical interventions, group work and health promotion activities.
This is a full-time position.
- Flexible work practices
- Supportive workplace culture
- $95k + super + salary packaging
- Ethically driven environment
- Highly experienced team
- Positive work environment
- Well-resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology or recognised equivalent qualification
- Current registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- Demonstrated Paediatric Speech Pathology experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver assessments, recommendations & therapy in line with NDIS plans
- Excellent knowledge of Speech Pathology specific practices with children and their families
- Well-developed communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of relevant theoretical frameworks for working with children
- Ability to organise and proactively self-manage workload to meet annual performance targets
- Current Victorian Driver licence
- Previous experience in family centred and strength based approach.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.