About the Role:
Looking to take the next step in your career? We are seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic practice in Melbourne's South East.
Use your clinical expertise to lead the practice's Speech Pathology services whilst taking on a small paediatric caseload of your own. You will have previous experience working with a variety of complex speech and language conditions in children, and a wealth of treatment skills and knowledge that you can share with your team. Liaise with other health practitioners and support the team with clinical consultations, reporting, treatments and assessments. As an experienced therapist, you will also enjoy providing ongoing mentoring support for junior therapists in the team.
If you're an experienced therapist looking for a career progression opportunity with a collaborative private practice, this is the role for you!
This is a full-time permanent position.
- $85K + super
- Career progression opportunity
- Lead a multidisciplinary team
- Generous CPD budget
- First-class facilities
- Commission reward model
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA registration
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a therapeutic role
- Strong paediatric background
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to build a loyal caseload, as well as balance mentoring requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current drivers licence
- Certificates Required - First Aid, WWCC, National Criminal Record Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.